if(functioname)
{
//it exists, do stuff
}
cheers
Michael Lawson
Development Lead, Global Solutions, ibm.com
Phone: 1-276-206-8393
E-mail: mjlawson@us.ibm.com
'Whether one believes in a religion or not,
and whether one believes in rebirth or not,
there isn't anyone who doesn't appreciate kindness and compassion..'
shapper ---09/02/2009 11:28:17 AM---Hello,
From: | shapper <mdmoura@gmail.com> |
To: | "jQuery (English)" <jquery-en@googlegroups.com> |
Date: | 09/02/2009 11:28 AM |
Subject: | [jQuery] Check if function exists |
Hello,
I am loading TinyMCE using the new JQuery Plugin:
<script type="text/javascript">
$().ready(function() {
$('textarea.tinymce').tinymce({
// Location of TinyMCE script
script_url : '../js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js',
Is there a way to load only if tinymce plugin is present without
getting an error?
Basically if I don't want to load the tinymce I just don't load the
plugin ...
... Because I am not able to pass, I think, to my SiteScript.JS file
if I want to load or not the plugin.
Thanks,
Miguel
No comments:
Post a Comment