Tuesday, September 1, 2009

[jQuery] Re: code not working

Hi Mike
thank you for your interesting about my email and I wish If you accept my apologies
for my mistakes in my first mail I have sent to group

so my question finally I want create function fired after changed in textbox asp.net to validate the data type that inserted in this textbox

as example:
in textbox1 I want user to insert date data type only or
in textbox2 I want user to insert numeric data type only or so on

andre



--- On Mon, 8/31/09, Michael Geary <mg@mg.to> wrote:

From: Michael Geary <mg@mg.to>
Subject: [jQuery] Re: code not working
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, August 31, 2009, 10:05 PM


Hmm... That probably sounded more critical than I meant it. I'm sorry, I
didn't mean to chase you away! Everyone gets a free pass the first time. :-)

So take a look at the rest of my previous message and see if there are any
useful tips there, then fire away with any other questions...

-Mike

> From: Michael Geary
>
> My goodness, please do not paste an entire copy of jquery.js
> in a message to this group. Your 120KB message was emailed to
> 20,000 people! All we need is the version number...
>
> > From: ando
> >
> > this code is not working and I don't know the reasons for that I
> > loaded the file jquery.js that I used


No comments: