Brand new to JQuery, and I'm looking for a solution to my problem.
I have a page with, say, 30 thumbnail images. Currently, when one is
clicked, a larger version displays, and then you can back/next through all
30.
I have been tasked with making a change that doesn't seem difficult, but I
can't figure out a solution. I need to display the 30 thumbnails, but
instead of lightbox-ing a larger version of each thumbnail, I need the
thumbnail to display anywhere from 1-to-several larger versions for that
thumbnail. So, instead of scrolling through all 30, it will simply scroll
the through the few tied to that thumbnail.
Example:
Thumbnail #1
- Image #1a
- Image #2a
- Image #3a
- Image #4a
Thumbnail #2
- Image #1b
- Image #2b
- Image #3b
Thumbnail #3
- Image #1c
- Image #2c
etc.
So, when a user clicks on Thumbnail #1, it will display Image's #1a - #4a
and stop. Thumbnail #2 loads Image's #1b - #3b, etc.
I'm assuming I would have a hidden div that contains the children images.
I apologize if this has been discussed before. I could not, for the life
of me, find the answer.
TIA!
J
No comments:
Post a Comment