UNSUBSCRIBE ME PLEASE!!!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 12:02 PM
Group: http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-en/topics
Frank Becker <computersachen@beckerwelt.de> Jan 24 08:18PM +0100
^ > form.ZIP.value. Or maybe it's .value without parenthesis, I don't
> remember, and I'm not in the mood to go look it up for you. :) But
> bottom line, don't use 'form.ZIP'. That's the part that
more...
John Arrowwood <jarrowwx@gmail.com> Jan 24 12:45PM -0800
^ Do you have firebug installed? Or Safari? Or something which gives you a
console? If so, before the autocomplete line, insert:
console.log( $('#zip').val() );
By the way, it was 'val' and
more...
Frank Becker <computersachen@beckerwelt.de> Jan 25 08:07AM +0100
^ Am 24.01.2010 21:45, schrieb John Arrowwood:
> console.log( $('#zip').val() );
Firebug shows:
(An empty string)
> By the way, it was 'val' and not 'value', I was working from memory, and
more...
Bugman1400 <Trae.Beall@coachmanridge.com> Jan 24 10:42AM -0800
^ To further understand the $.get() and its return data, I've simplified the
code to this:
a href="javascript:void(0);" onclick='$.get("dotest.php",{ cmd: "approve",
id: "57" } ,function(data){
more...
Nathan Klatt <n8klatt@gmail.com> Jan 24 05:23PM -0600
^ On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 12:42 PM, Bugman1400
> ...
> How come I get no response? Is there a further way to debug? I've heard that
> Ajax errors may be silent unless you specify.
more...
Bugman1400 <Trae.Beall@coachmanridge.com> Jan 24 07:01PM -0800
^ Nathan Klatt-2 wrote:
> concole. Change to the following and it works:
> javascript:void(0); Approve
> Nathan
That still did not work for me. What is the best way to check the JS
more...
kevin <kevinliew@gmail.com> Jan 24 04:10PM -0800
^ Hi, I'm writing this script and apparently the animate method wouldnt
interpret the variable I pass in the properties section:
//it's hover event, and this is the mouseover
function () {
more...
brian <zijn.digital@gmail.com> Jan 24 08:23PM -0500
^ You're repeating a bunch of code here. It'd be better to assign a
variable for the img at the beginning of the function.
function()
{
var img = $(this).find('img');
var value = (direction
more...
Shane <wishiwasmissing@gmail.com> Jan 24 03:30PM -0800
^ Hello,
I am trying to convert an XML object that I have to JSON so I can
store it in the browsers cache for later retrieval -- using
DOMCached. When I encode the object to JSON using the google
more...
infojava <infojava2006@gmail.com> Jan 24 06:22AM -0800
^ Hi,
i use osx (of (eric martin)) to show error messages,
i use a link (wich shows the demo) wich i should active if an error
occures,
but it doesn't work !!!
more...
Nathan Klatt <n8klatt@gmail.com> Jan 24 09:39AM -0600
^ > i use a link (wich shows the demo) wich i should active if an error
> occures, but it doesn't work !!!
Wrap it in a $().ready function?
$().ready(function() { $("#osx").click(); });
more...
Nathan Klatt <n8klatt@gmail.com> Jan 24 03:04PM -0600
^ > $().ready(function() { $("#osx").click(); });
On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 2:29 PM, infojava <infojava2006@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks but it does not work !!!
Okay, well what's the #osx element
more...
infojava <infojava2006@gmail.com> Jan 24 02:05PM -0800
^ jQuery(function ($) {
$("input.osx, a.osx").click(function (e) {
e.preventDefault();
$("#osx-modal-content").modal({
overlayId: 'osx-overlay',
containerId: 'osx-container',
more...
Nathan Klatt <n8klatt@gmail.com> Jan 24 04:41PM -0600
^ > when we click on the a.osx it calls this function !
> but $("a.osx").click; doesn't work
Sorry, dude - I'm at a loss. I assume the lack of parens after click
(should be '$("a.osx").click();'
more...
NCSM <chabad36@gmail.com> Jan 24 01:57PM -0800
^ Gizmox, the developer of Visual WebGui web/cloud applications platform
announced the release of its Visual WebGui 6.4 beta 1 version, with
expanded capabilities that include the integration of the
more...
Temp <miken05@gmail.com> Jan 24 01:53PM -0800
^ I am using the highlight/unhighlight options of the validator to add a
class to my invalid element, and I want to qtip the message. Can
someone please tell me how to access the error message of the
more...
brian <zijn.digital@gmail.com> Jan 24 01:41PM -0500
^ Use parse_str(). But beware that that string has a problem:
<?php
header('Content-type: text/plain');
$str = 'single=Single&multiple=Multiple&multiple=Multiple3&check=check2&radio=radio1';
more...
Nathan Klatt <n8klatt@gmail.com> Jan 24 10:31AM -0600
^ > The data is loaded and the callback is invoked, but I'm not being
> passed in the XmlHttpRequest object as expected. I've been looking at
> the documentation here:
more...
"DOTS D.O.Technology Services" <dotsbulksms@gmail.com> Jan 24 06:35PM +0530
^ how i can put iframe on top of other iframe in html,
i am trying to do is as follows
there is a iframe of size 100px by 100px having src as web1.html
and when i click a button outside the
more...
"Mike Heath" <msheath@btinternet.com> Jan 24 12:58PM
^ Please unsubscribe me from this distribution.
Mike Heath
----- Original Message -----
From: jquery-en+noreply@googlegroups.com
To: Abridged Recipients
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010
more...
No comments:
Post a Comment