website, it's already on their computer. Not to mention, anything you
do that's purely a javascript fix can be avoided by merely turning off
javascript. It's essentially a fool's errand to attempt to do this.
On Jun 26, 11:27 am, Mario Soto <canc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> @Jonathan Vanherpe (T & T NV)
> Yes, some demotivational posters are son funny (some others ... not
> recommended). Well. Following your comment, I decided to disable right
> click on the div. I will use JQUERY RIGHT-CLICK PLUGIN (http://
> abeautifulsite.net/notebook/68) and try to avoid the context menu for
> "Save as..".
>
> @all
> It's definetively a bad experience and as I said before, I know that
> "protecting" content for being downloaded is really not as efficient
> as anyone wants. Only with pressing "Print Screen" you have your image
> to be copied.
>
> Although this images are on an intranet, and we dont want do add a
> watermark, because it will make unreadable some documents (some are
> very, very old and pigmented). Positionate the gif is a little more
> complicated, that disabling context menus.
>
> Thanks to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment